The J2CC RJ45 Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable connects personal computers and peripherals such as swap containers, routers, community printers to community elements in a wired Neighborhood Location Community (LAN).
It is perfect for use with ten, one hundred and a thousand Foundation-T networks.
Supposed for Residence & Workplace Wired Networks
The speed of a wired LAN is mainly established by how rapidly knowledge is transmitted amongst personal computers and community elements. The solid construction of the J2CC Cat5e cable helps you stream online video, audio, transmit knowledge at increased speeds by offering a rapidly and reliable link. Observe: A network's speed is established by many elements in addition to the cables, such as your router, swap containers and element.
Design & Connectivity:
The J2CC Cat5e cable satisfies far more stringent expectations than a conventional Cat5e cable thanks to which it is capable of transmitting knowledge at speeds of up to a thousand Mbps (or 1 Gigabit per 2nd).
A Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable can also be referred to as a Community Cable, Pc Cable, Class 5e Cable, Ethernet Cable, or Information/LAN Cable.
- 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 (8P8C) Male to Male Snagless-sort molding connectors
- Sturdy outer PVC jacket
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) 24AWG stranded copper to decrease sound and interference
- Perfect in conjunction with ten/one hundred/a thousand Ethernet tools
- Satisfies all Cat5e TIA/EIA expectations
- Transfer Speed: ten/one hundred/a thousand Mbps (or upto 1 Gbps, true speeds rely on the tools).
The J2CC Cat5e cables are backed by constrained life span warranty. Remember to make contact with us by way of electronic mail if you have any concerns.